October 18, 2009

I Will Never Understand Technology!


Okay, I did absolutely nothing and now the uploading seems to be working again!  Sometimes computers make me want to bang my head on wall:)  Anyway...

I pulled out my Jingle All The Way Simply Scrappin' Kit #115696 the other night and had some fun...I always like to take half of a kit and use it for cards and then use the other half for scrapbook pages.  I find that I can get sick of something when I see too much of it in my books so this seems to avoid that!  I was NOWHERE near done with my half kit and I had already made 10 cards... these are just the first 5!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set: n/a
Paper: Jimgle All The Way Simply Scrappin' Kit #115696
Ink:n/a
Embellishments: Sleigh Bells Ribbon #116795, Scallop Circle Punch #109043

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)