October 01, 2009

Second BS Club Card

Okay, I will admit that I can't resist calling it the the "BS" club (short for Big Shot club). BS just sounds more like what seems to go on at my house on these nights:) This card was done using the Big Shot Scallop Square Die #115950, Circle Scissor Plus #112530 and From The Crypt #115460 stamp set.

If you haven't already noticed, I absolutely love to mount my sentiments on a mat. The only problem is that not everything has two coordinating punches like the circle or ovals and their coordinating scallops. When the Modern Label Punch #116630 came out I was thrilled as I loved the shape of it, but I was disappointed that I couldn't mat it. (I'm much too lazy to cut out the mat:) Then when the Magnetic Movers and Shapers Punch Windows #115953 came out I was ecstatic! It creates a perfect mat for the Modern Label Punch. Yippeeeee!

Click Here If You'd Like to Place A Stampin' Up Order

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)