September 27, 2009

My New Rapid Rewards Program is Here!



I was so excited the other day when I realized that my Stampin' Up Telephone and Address Card Big Shot die would work with a Roladex. This paired with the Thoroughly Modern DSP was all the inspiration I needed to create my new Rapid Rewards program. The Timeless Type Junior alphbet was perfect for fitting in my 1 1/4" circle punch



The past year has been an amazing experience for me and there are so many of you out there who I owe for that experience. I have made many friends, both local and long distance You have all supported my business in so many ways. As my thank you to you I have added a new Rapid Rewards Program!
For every  order of $50+, you will receive a stamp on your Rewards Card. This will be tracked by me, but you are welcome to follow along or check your status at any time:) Once you have collected ten Rapid Rewards stamps on your card, you may select ANY stamp set of your choice from the current catalogue or mini catalogue valued at $50 or less.
*Online orders in the month of September will receive double the Rapid Rewards stamps so don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity. Just click on my shopping cart to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)