September 23, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack II Almost Full!

This Christmas card was done using the extremely popular Stampin' Up Dasher stamp set (#116816) along with the Mistletoe Ribbon Originals (#116792) and the gorgeous Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper (#116770). This new flocked DSP is absolutely amazing! I love having texture on my cards!

This is one of the cards that people participating in my September 28th Christmas Stamp-a-Stack(now full) had the option of choosing. My second Christmas Stamp-a-Stack of the year will be held on October 18th and although I never had the opportunity to advertise for it, there are only two spaces left! If you'd like to be at this evening please contact me ASAP!

Christmas Stamp-a- Stack II
Sunday October 18th
7-10pm
Come and Make 15 cards for $15!
(3 different designs, 5 of each) choose from 6 designs
*includes envelopes


*Organize a class for you and your friends in October/ November or early December and get the Dasher stamp set for free for the hostess! Contact me quickly as my nights are filling up fast!

1 comment:

  1. Right back at cha' babe!!! Did you start a digital blog?? Wow you so are getting in to it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)