September 01, 2009

Loving Big Shot Club...

I will admit that Big Shot Club has quickly become one of my favourite nights of the month. I absolutely love planning for it as it gives me time to play with my Big Shot. The adorable little box was done using the Petal Card Die. I remember when I first looked at it being quite confused with what one could create. Not only can you make the adorable little petal cards ( I'll show you a sample this week), but you can also make things like this little box. This was made using 4 of the petal cards and cutting one petal off of each of the four cards. I attached them using Sticky Strip and then the top and bottom just fit together perfectly without adhesive. It makes it perfect for giving a little treat in as the box doesn't need to be destroyed in the process of opening and can be reused. I used the fabulous new DSP Holiday Lounge which coordinates perfectly with the Delightful Decorations stamp set and Ornament Punch (new in the Holiday Mini today). If you look closely you'll see that the little cut-out window that I made using my 1 3/8" punch and 1 1/4" punch have the new Snowfall Printed window sheets in them. These are available today in the new Holiday Minias well! Finally, the ribbon is from the Holiday Mini Mistletoe Ribbon Originals. It has this fabulous ribbon as well as a roll of Old Olive 3/8" taffeta.

I've got a Holiday Mini Special for you this week...

Purchase the following:
Delightful Decorations Stamp Set $28.95
Holiday Lounge DSP $13.25 (can be switched out for another DSP if you'd prefer)
Snowfall Printed Window Sheets $11.95
Mistletoe Ribbon Originals $16.95
Ornament Punch $22.95

These 6 items with taxes and s/h would cost you: $115.87

Purchase them this week for only $90 (This is a 27% savings) and attend a free Delightful Decorations class on October 1st!

This special is only available until Sunday September 6th. Make sure to check my blog this week for more sample projects from the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)