September 09, 2009

The Continued Wonder of Window Sheets!

This was the final little project that we completed on club night. This one is done using the Fancy Favors Die and the Thick Window Sheets. I was thrilled at how easily the Big Shot cut through these and the fact that it still scored them:) I adhered my box with some mini glue dots. This favor boxes are the perfect size from some 3x3 notecards and envelopes. Again, the girls cards are only the same in that they received the Real Red cardstock, but their DSP's are all slightly different. Hopefully I'll remember to get a couple of photos so that I can share with you! I love it when packaging is so simple and clean looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use the Window Sheets to make the bag! Definitely on my list to try. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)