September 08, 2009

Playing with Window Sheets:)


After finishing up my Diorama card for club the other night I decided that once again I would stick with a theme and go with the window sheets. I love the printed window sheets and yet I don't seem to get around to using them often. It is quite a shame considering how easy it is to make a card with them! At some point soon, someone is going to need to confiscate my Rich Razzleberry paper! The idea that I only have one year with this colour is DEVASTATING! This was one of the patterns from the Clearly Thanks Window Sheets. I can't wait to share my girls' creations as they will each be getting one of the four different prints in this package and each will get different colours of DSP and coordinating ribbon. It is so much fun to look at the different things that evolve when we all start off with the same materials:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)