June 06, 2009

A Wagon Full of Cards


First of all, sorry about the photo quality. As I mentioned I am away right now and using my hubby's blackberry to take my photos as we left the camera at home from grandma and grandpa to use:) I really like the idea of having to use a new stamp set this way. I think that I will make this my goal this summer... I'll limit the number of stamp sets that I bring away with me and force myself to try out new ones. Can you hear the pain and agony in my voice? (teehee) I think that I'll work on a baby card tonight... not that anyone I know is having one anytime soon, but that duck is so stinkin' cute in this set! Remember that the stamp sets in the Occasions Mini are only available until June 30th so make sure you don't miss out and get those orders in soon. If you're new to stamping this would be a great set as it seems to cover so many of the occasions that we need cards for and the images are suitable for children and adults. Well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)