June 21, 2009

I Have the Most Amazing Men in My Life!




I want to start by saying Happy Father's Day to my dad and husband. They are two of the most amazing men in the world. I know they say that you always end up marrying a man like your father; and I will admit that I did too! Both my dad and my husband are amazingly caring people who show this more in their actions than in their words. They are both quiet individuals (probably to balance out personalities like my mother and I:) The can both do anything they set their minds to and are men of many talents. My little boys are very lucky to have these two men in their lives as role models. I can only wish that my father-in-law were still here to complete the trio. It is no wonder that my husband turned out to be the amazing father that he did! Happy Father's Day to all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)