June 27, 2009

A Quick Card Using My New In Colours


Well, school is finally out for summer holidays which means it's play time for me! I decided to break in my new In Colours and the new stamp set Razzle Dazzle and make this simple card using two new In Colours, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede. I'm going to keep my post short and sweet today as I really had another purpose to posting....


I EARNED THE STAMPIN' UP INCENTIVE CRUISE, AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ALL MY AMAZING CUSTOMERS AND MY AMAZING WEST COAST CREATORS GROUP!
(if this is something you've been thinking of joining, now's the time... I'm offering a free stamp set of your choice from the new catty if you sign up before June 30th!)


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

I'll share the details of the trip with you tomorrow:)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Ange, I knew you would do it. You have started something great with this Stampin Up business and you deserve to be rewarded for all your hardwork!! I always look forward to the classes you offer and you always put soo much work into every class, thank you for all that you do and for getting me into Stampin Up, I am so happy about how close it has brought us!! Congrats & good luck for future goals, I will always support you!! Love you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I knew you would do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)