June 28, 2009

Catty Sneak Peek



As an SU demonstrator we have the opportunity to earn a number of free stamp sets in a year based on our sales. This particular set, On a Pedestal, was earned after attending the Regional Conference in Seattle this year. Not only did we get two other fabulous stamp sets for free at the conference, but they announced to us that our sales in the three and a half weeks following the Conference could earn us this set.

I have an amazing girlfriend who is celebrating her 50th birthday next week, so as I'm on holidays, I thought that it may be an idea to actually have something ready early instead of in last minute mode like I seemed to do for much of June:) She has turned into an "SU junkie" since I introduced her to it in November of last year

Stamps: On a Pedestal
Inks: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Melon Mambo (reversible ribbon, other side is plain), scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Chit Chat Rub Ons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)