June 09, 2009

My Spidey Senses Are Tingling!


I had previously shown the invites that I had done for Joe's 5th Birthday... well here was the cake! This was three hours of rosebuds and I definitely had carpal tunnel at the end! I know that it's hard to tell from the photo, but his face is actually raised and his chest had the standard Spiderman muscle definition! There is nothing better than seeing the boys' faces when they come down in the morning and see their birthday cakes!

The day after the birthday party, Lucas, the three year old, snuck downstairs in the morning before we were all up and helped himself to a piece. You can only imagine how difficult that was to keep from mommy and daddy with all of the red food colouring!

2 comments:

  1. Ang, I think that cake just shows everyone:
    A) You have too much time on your hands!
    or...
    B) You attention to detail is through the roof!
    Either way I love it, you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap!!!! That's an awesome cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)