June 01, 2009

10-15-35 Class!


Well, here's my next fabulous incentive in my quest to earn Stampin' Up's incentive cruise! I know that you all love things for free, and from what I've seen you all love Stamp-a-Stack classes. So, I've decided to combine these two ideas for you. From June 1st until June 14th, all orders of $35+ qualify for a free class on June 24th! This will be similar to my Stamp-a-Stack classes in that you will make a variety of cards. You will make 5 different designs (2 of each for a total of 10 cards), with 15 minutes per card (2 1/2 hours total) for a cost of $35 (not really... you purchase $35 in product and the class is free!) Hence the name 10-15-35 class!

This class will be held on June 24th from 7-9:30pm. I will fill it on a first order, first on list basis. When the initial class is full I will add a second offering if necessary. I am already down to 4 spots left, so get your $35 order in quickly to qualify! Make sure to check out the Last Chance Accessory List in the previous post for some great specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)