June 26, 2009

Teacher's Gifts



For Big Shot Club this month we made this adorable Top Note purse which was cased from Inking Idaho, Becky Roberts. I decided that I wanted mine to be able to fit some 3x3 notecards and envelopes so I made some minor adjustments to her pattern. As all of the parts of the project needed to be tied to the Big Shot, we made use of the Movers and Shapers die along with the bundle coming out in the new catty of movable windows. This one includes a window die of the new Modern Label punch. When we cut out the cards, there is the leftover remanent from the window being punched which is the perfect mat for the sentiment punched out with the Modern Label punch. This is what you're seeing on the front of the 3x3 notecards under the sentiment stamped on Whisper White. If you wondering where those adorable little sentiments came from, it's the new Teeny Wishes stamp set. (is your wish list getting longer and longer?) The adorable little Old Olive and Pacific Point embellishements are made from the Sparkle Sizzlit die that I had yet to break out. I coordinated my mini square envelopes by stamping them with the coordinating stamp from the Good Friend stamp set in Pacific Point.

Seeing as I had my sample all done and the class was finished, I decided that this was the perfect little teacher gift for the end of the year and as the boys have three teachers between them, I only needed to make 2 more. In standard Angela fashion, those were completed at 11:30pm the night before the last day of school:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)