May 29, 2009

Summer Fun Hostess Promotion

I know that June is rapidly approaching and your calendars are probably as crazy as mine, but if you don't want to miss out on this fabulous promotion from Stampin' Up, why not hold a catalogue party and your put your orders together with a friend's? This way you can take advantage of this fabulous promo without having to add extra dates to your calendar! I do have two dates left in June for workshops, so let me know if you'd like me to help you out with this... you can even have your workshop at my house:) This promotion is in addition to any promotions that I am offering!

Dates: June 1-30, 2009

Promotion Details:

The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion has two parts:

* Hostesses who hold a $330-$524.99 workshop will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
* Hostesses who hold a $525 or more workshop will receive an additional $50 in hostess free merchandise dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)