May 14, 2009

Soft Summer Class is Here!

Okay, I'm so not a Soft Subtles person... but when I saw this class planner, I was in love. I absolutely had to share it with you. We will make this stunning purse and equally stunning four cards.

We are rapidly approaching the end of the school year and with that comes many thank you gifts at our house. The boys have so many fabulous teachers, instructors, and babysitters (my sis:). I try to give people things that they can actually use and that make their lives a little easier. This, in my opinion, would be an ideal gift!

When: Wednesday June 10th
Time: 7-9:30pm
Cost: $20 or $50 to include Soft Summer stamp set of your own($39.36 value on its own)
RSVP Deadline: May 31st
* The initial class offering will be limited to 8 people so RSVP early to avoid disappointment

Purchases of $50 + made between May 19th and May 31st are eligible for the class instructions for free, this will not include any of the materials. Your initial club orders of $25 are exempt from this promotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)