May 10, 2009

Crop Night Full!

Crop Night this month is on Sunday May 24th from 7-10pm and unfortunately for those of you who have yet to sign up, it is already full. Crop Night for June will be on Monday June 22nd from 7-10pm. This is just in time to finish up those last minute gifts for end of year. Make sure to RSVP early to avoid missing out!

This is a fabulous opportunity to get to come and play with my tools/ stamps. It is $5, or free with a $25 purchase made that night. Please make sure to bring your own consumables (ie ink, paper, adhesives as these will not be supplied). Starting in June customers will need to bring their own cutting pads for my Big Shot machine as well. These can be purchased through me for $11.25 for the Standard Cutting Pads, $24.95 for the Extended Cutting Pads and $9.95 for the Decorative Cutting Strip Pads. You could add an additional $16 to this order and receive my fabulous Ribbon Promo, or you could order them at this month's crop night and put them towards your $25 purchase to attend Crop Night for free. (*Note that if you are attending for Big Shot Club that you do not need to bring your own cutting pads)

1 comment:

  1. Oh darn! I meant to email you to ask if Sheila and I could sign up for crop night this month. I don't seem to be getting any of your newsletters anymore...did I do something wrong? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)