May 13, 2009

Forgot to Post



Well, by the time that I had to make 4 "masculine" cards last week, I'd run out of ideas. This was the card for my brother that I came across on Connie Babbert's blog. I absolutely loved the colours, stamps, and accessories! The only adaptation that I had to make was to use both the Basic Gray and Kiwi Kiss Corduroy brads/ buttons as I already used up all of my Kiwi Kiss Brads:( The combo is made by putting the arms of the brad through the button holes... believe me that this ingenious idea was NOT mine:) I know that it is hard to tell from the photo, but I also used my texture plates on both the Not Quite Navy and the Kiwi Kiss background cardstock. I know that it technically has flowers on it... but it's still pretty masculine, don't you think? I made use of teh Scene From a Garden Stamp set again as well as the adorable sentiment stamp from page 208 of the catty. If you order the stamp set Scene From a Garden between today and May 30th I'll throw it in for free! Unfortunately, this can not be combined with my ribbon promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)