May 23, 2009

Another Club Project


Another project we worked on this month in my clubs was these Punch Books. I found the adorable Punch Art frog on someone else's blog, but the boys managed to delete my bookmarks somehow this week so I'm hunting for the creator:) For those of you who don't know what a punch is or what it's used for, I'll give you a brief explanation. All of the stamps, unless otherwise indicated, in the Stampin' Up catalogue are true to real life size. The punch books contains a sample of all of the punches in the catty (yes, I have them all!). When you are trying to decide what sentiment or image to stamp, but want to be sure it will fit first, this allows you to lay the punched shape over your stamp set in the catty to see what will fit. The covers of the Punch book were just the backing sheets from a package of DSP. We used the new jumbo 5/8" brads on the top to secure it. This allowed it to swing open much like paint sample booklet.

Speaking of club, there are 2 spaces left between my two clubs. If this is something that interests you let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)