May 24, 2009

Spider Man here we come!



Well, Joe will be five this week. I can't believe how fast life has gone since he arrived five years ago. Everyday is a miracle and I wouldn't trade motherhood for all the money in the world. On that gushy note, this is the invitation that Joe and I made for his party. He has decided to have all of the little boys in his preschool which means 14 boys age 5 and under! (yikes:)

Although this card is not entirely Stampin' Up, it is still mainly SU products. The only thing that I added was the Spider web embossing folder and the Spiderman stickers. I know that it is difficult to tell from the photo, but the web is actually raised using dimensionals. I punched the hole right in the web and the Spiderman sticker is actually attached to the card front so it is recessed into the web. Pacific Point and Real Red were the perfect colours for the card along with the Basic Gray for the web. Now the real dilemma comes with creating the goody bags. I've also got to complete the portion of the Happy Birthday Banner that I started on Lucas' birthday. I did it in separate sections so that I could just add the boys' names on separate strings:)

1 comment:

  1. you are so talented girl. And I see you've broken down and signed up for twitter. Are you 'tweetin' with your peeps?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)