October 09, 2008

Versatile Card


THis is yet another card from yesterday's event that I decided was a great card to make in that it could have a ton of different sentiments and the card was still fitting. I always struggle with appropriate Sympathy cards so I had purchased the Close as a Memory set from the current catalogue. I love the flowers in this set; they are perfect for stamping with markers. This was made using the Maine Blueberry DSP and when both pieces of the DSP are reversed on the card you get a completely different mood which is much more festive. You have also probably noticed that I am becoming an addict of the taffeta ribbon. I love how soft it looks in comparison to the gros grain for cards like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)