October 01, 2008

Holiday Mini Ordering Starts Today!

I don't know about you, but I've been counting days until this mini catty was available for ordering. By clicking on the image you will be taken directly to the Holiday Mini brochure. For any of my customers who haven't received this brochure from me yet, drop me a line and I can send one out to you:) Somehow the online copy never quite cuts it for me; I need something to put my Post It Notes in:) This mini has the most adorable Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day Stamp Sets. There are also some gorgeous new Designer Series Papers! I'm in love with the Autumn Vine one. There are also the most beautiful holiday decorations in here. Finally, for those of you who haven't seen it yet, this Mini also has the Big Shot brochure in it. It is the final pages of the catty. Happy Browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)