October 30, 2008

43 of the 2-5-7-10 Frankenstein boxes!
















Don't ask what I was thinking when I started this little project, it was obviously one of my many moments of insanity! Today, both of my boys have their Halloween parties at Preschool! (this is what happens when your kids are 17 months apart and in back to back school grades). I saw these adorable little boxes on Dannie Graves website and decided that this was the little gift I would make for their classmates. I let the boys decide on which colour green they would have. Joe chose Kiwi Kiss and Lucas chose Green Galore, and then off we went! Joe was my little puncher and did noses and eyes until his little hands were sore. I even put my hubby to work on the assembly line; after I did the scoring he sat and folded all of the boxes for me (gotta love this guy:) It really only took about 5 hours start to finish and the majority I did while sitting on the couch at night with Sean. The funny part will come tomorrow when I show you how appropriate the little Frankenstein hair is for my boys right now!




2 comments:

  1. OMG! You did it! You crazy girl. They look awesome though. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you worked so hard on these! I'm sure their classmates were so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)