October 30, 2008

I finally get to share!


I held my final Christmas Stamp-a-Stack lastnight that contained this card so I can finally post it! I got the idea from Tracy Graven's post on Splitcoast Stampers. This card was done using the Jolliest Time of Year stamp set, which I absolutely adore! It takes you back to being a kid when you get to colour in an image using the Stampin' Write Markers! We did Santa's cheeks with the Aqua Painter to make them appear a bit softer. The Hardware was the leftovers of my Pewter Hodgepodge from the last catalogue, but the Silver Hodgepodge has a ribbon slide that works perfectly as well. If you don't have any hardware, another option that we found was to use the silver cardstock (very sturdy) and to use the double rectangle punch to create your own buckle! Santa's buttons are just done with three brads to match the buckle! The grosgrain ribbon really added to the belt look!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - this is SO cute! I love it! I may have to case it - too adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)