October 09, 2008

Halloween Approaching Fast!




Boy do I have a lot of cards to post today! I have been making cards like crazy at night for the past few weeks. Joe is still having seizures so Sean and I have been nervous about getting far from home. We're both going a little stir crazy I think so I go down to "play" at night and Sean has been completing household projects like they're going out of style! I had my World Cardmaking Day Event lastnight and the Frankenstein card was one of the options for the final card. Both the Frankenstein card and the Mummy card are all over Splitcoast Stampers right now! The final card was the result of the Brayering Technique that we learnt at Technique Club last month. I decided to make use of the practice pages I had done and turn them into some Halloween cards! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)