August 23, 2008

Open House today!

I am so excited for my Open House today! I have been prepping all week so that I had some fabulous new demos to show you as well as some great make n' takes! I also have all my samples up for my upcoming classes! If you're around today, come and join me anytime between 1-4pm! My door prizes are all ready, and they're great! Tomorrow will be post crazy as I show you all the new cards and 3-D items that I've been working on! First five customers to my house today will also receive a free catalogue! (Don't show up before 1pm though because I'll probably still be cleaning:) See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Had so much fun today Angela. Thank you for having your open house. I love the little demos you showed us and the make and take. It was great. Nice meeting you and see you soon.

    Kelly Cattermole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)