August 28, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to school we go!



Okay, don't laugh, but I am actually getting an excited tummey about school next week! I can't wait to meet my new students, but I am little sad to be going back and not be able to see my class from last year. That's the downfall to teaching Grade Seven, my students move on to highschool at the end of the year! I saw this backpack idea posted on Splitcoast Stampers so I decided to give it a whirl. I used my Tart & Tangy stamp set and the coordinating DSP purely so that I could put that little apple on the front:) I'm thinking that my little guys' preschool teachers might get these as a starting up the year Survival gift! (maybe a Starbucks card and some chocolate... possibly aspirin for dealing with teaching 20 three or 4 years olds at a time!) My oldest, Joe, loved this when he saw it and decided that it would make a great backpack for his stuffed elephant:) The little pocket on the front is perfect for a small square notecard!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)