August 24, 2008

My First Crop Night!

I will be holding my first Crop Night on Friday September 12th from 8-11pm. For those of you who aren't sure what this is, it's an opportunity to come and make use of my stamp sets and tools (including the new Big shot)! You just need to bring along your own consumables (ie. paper & adhesives) There is a drop in fee of $5 which is waived if you place an order of $20 or more! You are welcome to stay for the whole time or just pop in to complete something specific you have in mind! This is a great chance to test out some of the tools in the catalogue that you really aren't sure about and check out their capabilities! Please RSVP ahead of time as space is limited, and I would love to have a new make n' take ready for you to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)