June 05, 2009

A Little Bit of Heaven


You won't believe it if I tell you what I did all day today... anything I wanted! My parents are in town visiting from Winnipeg and as a special treat they told Sean and I they would watch the boys at our house while we went away for the weekend. We have property up in the Shuswap area, so Sean and I are up here for a few days of quiet. Sean will tell you a different story as he's here to build the deck, but I have been doing a little bit of everything. I did over 6 hours of marking between lastnight and today, so this afternoon I decided that I needed some stamping time. I cased a fabulous thank you card for the little guys at Joe's birthday party, but I'll post those later. I made a point of packing a stamp set that I'd never used before, Wagon Full of Fun from the Occasions Mini! This was one of the cards that I've made. I will admit that it is difficult without all of my standard equipment, but I have developed an excellent little back up stash here now so it isn't unbearable! Now, I would kill for my scallop oval punch and a sentiment stamp right now, but I can add those when I get home. I had to do the faux stitching with my Signo Gel Pen, but I think that it came out alright. I used my watercolour paper with my SU markers and blender pens to get the watercolouring on the cupcake the way that I wanted it. I actually want to taste that cupcake right now! The only thing missing was my Baja Breeze cardstock; I somehow forgot a package of In Colour paper! I was placing another order tonight when I noticed that the Baja Breeze Ink refill is sold out now along with the packages of mixed In Colour paper. Yikes! (scroll down to see the updated Last Chance List, I'm updating it daily)

First three people to place a $75 order gets a package of the Sweet Slumber DSP! (you'd also get into my Stamp-a-Stack free on June 24th!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)