October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I've held off on posting this card until today as my boys love to sit with me and look at blogs and I didn't want them to see their Halloween card! This was yet another one of the cards all over Splitcoast this year, done using the Big Shot Top Note Die which is exclusive to SU. I had to make 7 of these, two for my boys, four for my two nephews and two neices, and one more for my display board. It is amazing how fast you get at a card when you have a little assembly line going! I couldn't use the Frankenstein card as my sister-in-law comes to many of my classes and she called dibs on that card for the kids:) I hope that you and your families have a safe, and spooky Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is the cutest dracula I have seen. Very good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)