February 06, 2014

Tag Topper Punches are a MUST!

If you order nothing else from the Occasions catalogue, make sure you order the tag topper punches!   They are awesome!  Now as I say that I'm admiring this tag and seeing the Starburst Sayings stamp set and framelits, the Simply Celebrate Stamp Set and the Retro Fresh Washi Tape... good luck with just wanting the punches!  Thank goodness for Sale-abration!  Remember that for every $60 spent you get to choose a free SAB item!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I have a blog post coming up soon featuring the scallop topper too. Looooooove them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)