February 17, 2014

Go Gold!

I whipped this quick card up when I was away at my cabin for the Family Day long weekend (this was a week earlier in BC).  I had limited supplies but had fun mixing the old and new together:)  The photo below was my first attempt, but it felt like it was missing something so I added the gold mat and candy dots.  Looking at it now I feel like the mat should have been black.

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order

Paper:Gold Cardstock, Vanilla, Basic Black
Embellishments:Gold Elastic Cord (retired), Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/4" Circle
Big Shot:Circle Card Thinlits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)