February 25, 2014

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #180

This week's sketch challenge had me a little stumped, but I think I made it work... had to add the ribbon though... it felt naked without it:)  Make sure to check out the other samples at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week... they're AWESOME!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):You're Lovely
Paper:Butterfly Embosslit
Ink:Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz, Crisp Cantalope
Embellishments:Basic Pearls, Pear Pizzaz Taffeta
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! The butterflies and "lovely" stamp make for a beautiful spring card, it's very delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)