February 12, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge










This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was an inspiration photo and I was in love from the moment I saw it!  I love how the doily turned out... so simple!  Make sure to head over and check out the gorgeous samples created by the design team members... lovin' them!
Pin It


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Sassy Salutations, Petite Petals, Flower Shop
Paper:Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink:Rose Red
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Pansy Punch, Petite Petals
Big Shot:Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Circle Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)