February 13, 2014

Love Note

I went away over the Family Day long weekend with limited supplies but was having so much fun creating that I just started playing with random things:)  Then, I had fun putting all those little bits and pieces together to make a few cards:)  This was one...it really grew on me... boy do I ever miss the old 1/4" grosgrain.  I keep all my retired ribbons at my cabin so that I've always got a good stash without carting ribbon back and forth.

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Stamp Set(s):Word Bubbles
Paper:Real Red, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Ink:Real Red
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestone
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" circle
Big Shot:Circle Card Thinlet, Word Bubbles Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)