February 20, 2014

Scrapbook Club Share

Sorry, I meant for this to post yesterday, but apparently I left it in draft status:( 

 This was our scrapbook layout from club lastnight!  I'm loving the SAB designer Series Paper and coordinating Petal Parade Stamp set.. .I'll definitely be sad to see these ones go as I've been using them non-stop!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Petal Parade
Paper:Sweet Sorbet, Crisp Cantalope, Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:Crisp Cantalope, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding
Embellishments:Rhinestones, Retired Bottle Caps, Retired Metallic Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, corner Rounder, 1/2" Circle


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)