January 13, 2013

Trying to Brighten the Day


I have a great friend who has hard a difficult past couple of days, I really hope that this brings a smile to her face:)


Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Million Dollar Moments
Paper:Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo
Ink:Marina Mist, Melon Mambo
Embellishments:3/8" Striped Organdy (Marina Mist & Melon Mambo)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:3/4" circle, 1" circle
Big Shot:Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I am sure it'll do the trick Ange. Such a sweet card. If it counts for much...made me smile after a v v long day here. We topped the mercury at 45.6 degs C (114 deg F!!!)...needed the rain!!ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)