January 15, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #151~ Sketch Challenge!

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge is a first!  It's a SKETCH challenge!  I will admit that these are my absolute favourite type of challenge as they take a huge obstacle out of the way for me:)  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the fabulous creations buy the other Design Team members!

What do you think of the awesome Lace Details Tape that I've added to the card???  That super cute sentiment and butterfly are from an upcoming free SAB stamp set!  The butterfly is a perfect fit for the new punch!

Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper:Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:Island Indigo, Pool arty
Embellishments:Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


4 comments:

  1. So fresh and so clean Ange. I am really starting to get into Pool Party as a colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card- I just love simple "pop" color cards. I am loving the blue- SOOOO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the color combo and that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The doily tape is the first thing I noticed, it looks beautiful. You've added lots of interest without too much bulk. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)