January 08, 2013

CASEing a CASE:)


Sorry... ran out of time yesterday to edit video so thought I'd share a quick card from my upcoming Stamp-a-stack:)  Anyone recognize it?  I love the look of the debossed side of the paper!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):You're Amazing
Paper:Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Sycamore Street DSP (upcoming SAB catty:)
Ink:Island Indigo
Embellishments:Retired Jumbo Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Square
Big Shot:Apothecary Labels Framelits, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I'm going to have to case your case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh! I'm going to have to case your case...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and the fact that there is no WW or VV. Great card Ange, ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)