January 03, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #157


 I'm embarrassed to admit that I've been so enjoying the holidays that I had actually managed to lose track of the days!  I was supposed to have posted this card this morning and somehow thought it was tomorrow:)  Sorry Stampin' Royalty girls!  I'm going to leave this up as my post for January 3rd:)

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and take part in this AWESOME colour challenge!  This was perfect as I was in need of some inspiration for my uncle's b-day card and these were the perfect colours!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):You're Amazing, Family Reunion, That's The Ticket, Blue Ribbon
Paper:Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink:Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Embellishments:Designer Silver Basic Buttions, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Ticket Builder Punch, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:Ovals Framelits Collection, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. So in LURVE with this EF and colour combo Ange....brilliant job. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)