January 14, 2013

Mix of Old and New

I couldn't resist CASEing the gorgeous layout of Heather Summers card yesterday:)  I'll explain later this week why I'm using some retired products, but gotta get off to school:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Butterfly Prints, Papillion Potpourri
Paper:Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired but on Clearance Rack), Very Vanilla, SOft Suede
Ink:Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch
Big Shot:Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)