January 16, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #159


I've been on a roll with the Sketch Challenges recently:)  Stampin' Royalty has a sketch challenge as well this week!  Now I did make some minor changes to it to make it work for my card, but check it out along with the gorgeous design team creations and then go and create!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Baby Prints, That's the Ticket
Paper:Tea Party DSP, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Ink:Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Embellishments:5/8" Flower Trim
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Ticket Builder Punch
Big Shot:

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Oh snap Ange...how gorjus and I LURVE the colours you have gone with. I have just borrowed this set fm a friend to use for a bitrh candle. Thanks for the inspiration for cards with the set. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)