January 20, 2013

Loving the New Framelits

As always, I needed another stack of Thank You cards for my parents at school who volunteer to do "yucky" jobs like returning all of the bottle recycling for us:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Lacy and Lovely
Paper:Midnight Muse, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink:Midnight Muse, Riding Hood Red
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Big Shot:Ovals Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I really must get RHR out and use it a little more. To me it is the forgotten red!!! Love the ovals and the oh so cute flowers. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card! Did you cut that little Riding Hood Red flower out by hand? If so your paper snip work is impeccable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)