July 03, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #125

Pin It
This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is a colour challenge.  These were three fun colours to put together; it was almost effortless.  I will admit that I just had to have the Up, Up and Away stamp set when it came out and it has received very little love since then.  I did have fun making this card though!

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other gorgeous samples!  I know that you'll love them!  Make sure to come and play with us this week!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Up, Up, & Away
Paper:Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Ink:Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Big Shot:Fancy Fan Folder
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



5 comments:

  1. Love it...reminds me of UPS boys leaving ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorjus and whimsical card Ange. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really bright and pretty! I love the colorful balloons. :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, and a great way to use a color challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)