June 30, 2012

Time to Double Dip


I've got a HUGE selection of retired Stampin' Up items for sale. Starting today, whatever dollar value you purchase from my retired list gives you the equivalent dollar amount in new catalogue dollars. You'll just need to pay shipping and taxes on new items as well as shipping on retired items if you need them sent to you! DON'T miss out!  Put this together with the Reason to Smile Promotion shown above and you've got an AMAZING deal!

To see my retired items, click on the link below!
http://www.northshorestamper.com/p/retired-items-for-sale.html

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!




Are you a lover of Mary Kay products?  If so , contact me and let me help you with your orders.  Ask me how you can get free product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)