June 09, 2012

MDS Party Thank You


I've had a couple of emails regarding what font I used on this thank you card.  For those of you who were interested it is the CK Jot.  You can download it for free here:
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/articles/CK_free_fonts
We needed to make some thank you's for Joe's birthday party so we decided to make them on My Digital Studio.  We printed off a bunch of these on my photo printer and mounted them on a cardfront.  Then all Joe had left to do was write a little message to each of his friends on the inside:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Angela,
    This is beautiful! I love what you've done with the patterns on the balloons. Can you please tell me the name of the font that you used? I quite love it.
    Thanks, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!! Thank you so much for posting the link for the font, Angela!! I downloaded it immediately and I LOVE it! You are awesome. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)