June 29, 2012

Club Card


Quick post... off to my last day of school:)
Yippppppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!



If you'd like to make a card like this where all three layers line up the images, check out Dawn's video here:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Papillon Potpourri, Flowering flourishes
Paper:Very Vanilla
Ink:Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments:Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Elegant Butterfly


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. really lovely card ! great colors !
    enjoy your vacation !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was mine too! Yahoo! Like you, I am hooked on that Triple Stamp Technique, yours look awesome, thanks for sharing the source!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look Ange. I have been racking my brain to try and think of a set that I have that'll wk....abd then I thought seeing your card....boom...Baroque Motifs!!!! The techy really makes the b'flues pop. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)