June 16, 2012

MDS Hybrid Card

How much fun is this quick and easy card?  I actually created the front panel on My Digital Studio and simply printed it off on my colour printer.  I tied the piece of retired 1/4" Bashful Blue ribbon around it and VOILA!  The card base with the Old Olive around the edges was front a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit!

If you don't have My Digital Studio yet, now is the time!  You can purchase the original My Digital Studio right now and when the new version My Digital Studio 2 comes out later this year, you will get a free upgrade to MDS2!  Definitely a good deal!  Contact me today to purchase yours!
Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)