June 24, 2012

Patio Party Pinwheel

I couldn't resist making this card after coming across this card on Dawn O's blog!  It was so much fun!  This card shows off the fun new Patio Party DSP that you get for free when you sign up as part of my West Coast Creators Team right now.  In addition to the DSP you get the Make-a-Cake stamp set as well as a My Digital Studio download of those awesome items.  I'm also giving a you your choice of stamp set up to $48.95 in value!  You've just got 6 short days left to take advantage of this offer!

I've updated my retired items list!  Check it out! The link is up top:)


Don't forget about my fabulous promo for items purchased from the new catty!

  • order $40 from me and choose a free ink pad with your order
  • order $60 from me and choose a free ink pad as well as get 10% off of your merchandise value
  • order $100 from me and choose a free ink pad as well as get 20% off of your merchandise value
  • purchase a Big Shot and get 20% off plus a free ink pad and embossing folder!
All people ordering $50+ will earn a space on my 50/50 board. If the board fills before June 30th I will be giving away five $50 shopping sprees.  Those of you who purchased $50 plus at my Open House will get a spot automatically!  There are 25 spots on this board which would give you a 1 in 5 chance of winning a $50 shopping spree if all the spots fill!  4 spots are already filled!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Bitty Banners
Paper:Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP
Ink:Primrose Petal, Midnight Muse
Embellishments:In Color Dahlias
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:3/4" circle, 1 1/4" Square
Big Shot:Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)