June 22, 2012

Welcome to the West Coast Creators

I'd love to take this time to welcome some fabulous new women to my West Coast Creators Team... welcome to Leslie-Ann, Brenda and Christine!  I'm so thrilled to have you as part of our team:)  If you've ever thought about joining out, now is an AMAZING time!  I've including the info on SU's recruiting promotion as well as my own little bonus for this month below:)  Contact me if you have ANY questions!


Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


With the launch of the new Stampin' Up Catalogue today, Stampin' Up is going big!    Check out the awesome stuff from the new Patio Party Suite that you get for free in addition to the fabulous value of the Starter Kit!  In addition to this fabulous Stampin' Up promotion, I like to make you joining my West Coast Creators Team even more fun by offering my new recruits a free stamp set up to $48.95 in value!  Put these two promos together and you will have a great starting point for your SU business, or if you are like me when I started, a fabulous start for you to just play and create with:)  Hobby demos are welcome:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)